HIIT IT HARD
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos puts cash in your pocket from the HUGE fitness niche. With Master Resale Rights so you can Resell and keep all the Cash!
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos Introduction:
If you want to build muscle, then you need to cause muscle damage and metabolic stress. By lifting weights, you can cause a build-up of damage and this will provide precisely the stimulation you need to trigger muscle growth during rest.
To lose fat, improve your fitness and get better health though, you need to use cardiovascular training.
Cardiovascular training is any type of training that involves exerting yourself for an extended period of time. Very often this will mean running long distances, with jogging being perhaps the most popular form of cardio training. Not far behind though are swimming, cycling, skipping, rowing and others.
Traditionally, this kind of cardiovascular training has been ‘steady state’. That means that you put on your running shoes, you step out of the door and you run for about 40-60 minutes. It’s steady state because you are maintaining a steady level of exertion throughout the course of the exercise. In this case you are jogging at a set pace and then maintaining that pace.
For a long time, this was thought to be the very best way to burn the maximum number of calories and to improve fitness – and there was good theory behind why this should be the case. Specifically, it was thought that there was an optimal ‘fat burning zone’ and that this could be found at roughly 70% of your maximum heartrate.
This makes sense in theory, seeing as faster than 70% of your MHR would put you past your ‘anaerobic threshold’. In other words, you would be running so fast, that you wouldn’t be able to rely on your aerobic energy system for fuel: you simply couldn’t burn fat quickly enough and so you would be forced to rely on energy stored in your muscles as ATP and glycogen.
It would appear to make sense then, that running at 70% of your MHR and maintaining the maximum pace at which the body burns fat, should result in the maximum weight loss.
But this isn’t what modern research has found.
HIIT stands for ‘High Intensity Interval Training’ and it completely turns this concept on its head. In HIIT you actually alternate between bursts of intense exertion (such as sprinting) and periods of relative low intensity exercise (like jogging or power walking). This way, you are switching from your anaerobic energy system to your aerobic system and back; switching between burning energy stored in your blood and muscles and energy stored as fat.
But what makes this so effective is what happens after the anaerobic training. When you exert yourself maximally by sprinting or exercising otherwise at 100%, you deplete any energy that might have been available from sources other than fat. This then means that following that, your body can only burn fat for energy – there is no other option remaining.
Thus, the you will then burn even more fat during the aerobic portions of the exercise. And when you finish and go home, you will continue to burn fat stores because you’ll still be low on stored glycogen. This is what some people refer to as the ‘after burn effect’ and it means that after an intensive session of HIIT, you can continue to burn more calories for the entire remainder of the day!
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos Package Includes:
- Ebook – 23 page PDF tells how to use the HIIT system to melt body fat and optimize performance with HIIT Workouts. Professional book with quality layout and graphic images. Since it’s in the most popular document type of PDF, you know your customers will have no problem using and reading the material.
- Reseller Kit – Comes with everything you needed to resell the HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos package and since it comes with master resale rights, you get to keep 100% of the profits on every sale you make. Purchase once and sell over and over. Includes a professional style and modern sales letter and matching download page. Simply add your payment link and add your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you money on automatic. Even when you are not in front of a computer.
- Check Sheet – 3 page PDF provides your buyers with a handy recap that they can dip into whenever they need a refresher, a little more insperation or some new ideas. Graphics and layout matches the other documents in this package.
- Mind Map – Two mind maps to give your customer a visual overview of the HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos system. In PDF and GIF formats.
- Sales Video – It’s been proven that video sales letters can greatly increase sales conversions and this professional video will help you make even more money with this product. In both of the most popular formats of MP4 and MP3.
- Articles – 10 articles you can use for promotional content to gain more visitors and promote your new product. All related to the niche for on target content. They all come in plain text format, so you know they are easy to use. Copy and paste easy.
- Promotional Emails – 5 rep written HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos autoresponder messages that promote the main product. Just add your sales page link, copy and paste into your autoresponder service and you have another marketing machine.
- High Quality Covers – 10 additional professional ecovers you can use to to have that unique ebook. All in PNG and size of 1563×2492.
- Graphics– All kinds of extra HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos images such as Book, Bo, Bundle, CD, DVD and covers for each of the reports, Check list, Mind Map and Special report.
- Banners – 5 Professional banners you can use to drive even more traffic to your new sales page. In the popular sizes of 120×300, 160×600, 250×250, 350×250 and 728×90.
- Social Media Images – Drive traffic from the social platforms with these ready to use quality images. 20 graphics with a image and a text quote overlay, all in PNG.
But I am not done yet… Of course not..
You’ll also be getting a large upgrade package that includes content in even mre desirable formats such as video and audio. You know how hot video is these days, so it’s sure to help you make more sales.
This upsell package is a tightly relates sales funnel that is easy to put in place and it runs on automatic for you.
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos Upsell Includes:
- Training Videos – 10 professional MP4 videos with a quality male voice. Covers the content as delivered in the HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos training guide. Being in MP4 format, you know they are easy to use. As you know video is very popular a preferred learning method for many people, so there is a good chance your buyers will buy even more. Size of 1920×1080.
- Upsell Kit – Make even more from the HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos with it’s built in sales funnel. Comes with a upsell sales page and a matching download page. Simply add your payment link and your download link, upload and it’s ready to make you cash on auto pilot.
- Upsell Videos – Quality sales video that sells the upgrade in MP4 format. Sales video’s have been proven to increase sales conversions and now you have the opportunity to sell more. Also comes in MP3 version.
- Audio Files –10 quality HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos MP3 audio files with the same professional voice as the video’s. Just another way for your customers to consume the product and another reason for them to buy the upsell. As you know many people like to learn on the go, so it can be a way to make even more from your buyers.
- Affiliate Page – Here’s how you can make even more money with this product. With the included page to recruit affiliates to sell for you. And you don’t have to pay them unless that make a sale.
- Squeeze Page – Professional and modern landing page you can use to build yourself a list in this profitable niche. Just copy and paste your optin copy into the page, upload and done.
- Give Away Report – 8 page PDF entitled, “HIIT IT Hard Unleashed”. Perfect compliment to the above squeeze page and how to get even more subscribers on your list.
- Promotional Emails – 5 pre written emails you can use to promote your upsell to the people who bought the main product. In text format, so you know they are easy to edit, change or brand as you want.
- Pro Graphics –Even more HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos images include, Bundle, iMac and iPad, 3 images for each style and all in PNG graphics format.
- Inforgraphics – 5 quality infographics to use as content. We know infographics are popular so you can have another way to drive traffic.
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos Training Guide Contents:
Chapter 1: Cardio Training, Then and Now --3
More Benefits of HIIT -- 4
Chapter 2: The Science of HIIT, Understanding Your Body So You Can Get More Out of It -- 6
The Three Energy Systems -- 6
How We Progress Through Energy Systems -- 8
Chapter 3: How to Start HIIT Training With Running -- 9
How to Build Up a Basic Level of Fitness -- 10
A Gentle Introduction to HIIT --10
Chapter 4: Tips for Better HIIT Results-- 12
Should You Use Machines? --12
Incorporating Fasted Cardio -- 13
Chapter 5: Concurrent Training and Using Kettlebells -- 14
Concurrent Training (Resistance Cardio) --15
Introducing the Kettlebell Swing --15
Chapter 6: Advanced HIIT Protocols – Tabata, MetCon and Cardio Acceleration -- 17
Cardio Acceleration -- 18
Fartlek -- 19
Chapter 7: Creating Whole-Body Circuit Routines--21
How to Design the Perfect Circuit Routine --21
Building Muscle With Circuits -- 22
Last Works: How to Add HIIT to a Healthy Lifestyle --23
HIIT Workouts Ebook and Videos Article Titles:
Concurrent Training for Even Greater Fat Loss
Hate Cardio? Here’s How to Make it a Part of Your Routine
How HIIT Challenges the Body and Improves Fat Loss
How to Burn Fat Without Losing Muscle
How to Design a MetCon Circuit for Maximum Weight Loss and Muscle Building
How Your Body Uses Energy As You Continue to Train
Some Exciting Training Methods You Probably Haven’t Heard of That Will Transform Your Training
The Best Diet and Supplement Regime to Combine With HIIT
Top Exercises to Use With HIIT
Why Does Exercise Feel Bad?
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] You Can Use This Product Yourself
[YES] Can be sold as it is not less than £5.99 price tag!
[YES] Can pass on the Resell Rights privilege to your customers.
[YES] Can Add This Product to a Membership Site or Bundled Within a Product Package as a Bonus.
[YES] Can be used to create audio/webinar/video products
[YES] Can Give Away The Product (NOT The Source Code Files) To Your Subscribers, Members or Customers as a Bonus or Gift.
[YES] Can change sales page and/or graphics
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can sell master resale rights
[NO] Add to a free membership sites
[NO] You cannot just pass away the product to anyone
[NO] Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered.