How To Deliver A Great Personal Training Session
Delivering great personal training sessions has minimal (if anything) to do with selecting complex exercises for your clients, bombarding them with information or smashing them into physical oblivion.
Exercise requires motivation! You will develop an understanding of what your clients will find emotionally pleasing and what training experiences they will prefer so you can design and deliver sessions that your clients will look forward to time and time again.
This EBook will guide you through the six fundamental components of excellent session delivery:
1. Matching your sessions to your client's training stage
2. Perfect the delivery of all three elements of a great session
3. Tailor your sessions to suit your client’s personality – by using ‘DISC.’
4. Hit your clients’ experiential sweet spot…every time!
5. Obey the ‘holistic’ laws of Personal Training
6. Using the session Delivery Template
1. Personal Training session de-brief form
2. ‘DISC’ personality profile worksheets